Howdy Folks.  Just passed my CIT yesterday and finished my CCNP. Another
goofy test.  Unlike the other exams, there were no choices to select for the
fill-ins. You need to know your CLI commands.  I would like to thank
everyone on this list for helping me out.   I am planning on taking the CID
next.  What are the best study guides for the exam in your opinion?  I
already have Top Down by Priscilla and have read this for the CCDA.  Thanks
for your input.

" Integrity Can Be Communicated"

Carl Mirsky
CCNP, MCSE, SCSA