        From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, November 08, 2000 8:56 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        Classes for CCNP

        Hello all.  I have a small dilemma and I need your opinions...my
employer
        will allow me to take two of the four classes for CCNP.  Which two
are
        the most important/hardest?  BCMSN, BSCN, BCRAN, CIT?

        Thanks!
        -j
This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged, confidential and/or
copyright information and is for the sole use of the intended addressee. If
you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy the information in any medium.This message is subject to and
does not create or vary any contractual relationship between Telindus K-NET
Ltd and you.