Hello,

I have 2 questions regarding win2000 client for
Concentrator 3030:

1. I tested win2000 client beta, everything works fine
except I can't browse the network neighbor. I can map
drive and use computer names to ping, telnet.

2. I tried to use Certificate service provided by
Windows 2000 server. After I submitted certificate
request, I can see it's pending on the server, but
when I check pending request on the client, it says no
pending.

Any suggestion would be greately appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance.

Jim