From: Rodgers Moore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 10:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: pairgain T1

It depends on the exact model, but in general NO.  Pairgain was never really
a CSU/DSU company, but rather a HDSL T1 repeater/extender company.  They did
make a few models that would take T1 on the network side, but I don't
remember if these had v.35 options on the DSU side.

Is this a two or a four wire version?  If it's a four wire, then it may be
possible.  You can always try it.  If it doesn't work, then do something
else.

Rodgers Moore

[EMAIL PROTECTED]" TARGET="_blank">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...