From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Keith Townsend
Sent:   Thursday, November 09, 2000 11:01 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        OSPF Area virtual links

When creating a virtual link between an ABR non-directly connected are to an
ABR in the backbone should you always use the loopback address for the
virtual link.  Doyle does this on page 943 of his Routing TCP/IP book.
Secondly is there a route to the loopback of these two routers.  Maybe I'm
forgetting something but how do the two routers find routes to each other if
you're not advertising L0 and there is no static routes to the L0.

Thanks,

Keith