In the US we can test FXS voice ports easily. At just about any supermarket
we can buy analog phones for less than $20 US. That's all it takes. I would
guess that you can get analog phones for pretty cheap there too?

I don't think you can easily simulate ISDN, though, but check the archives
for an answer. ISDN simulators were discussed just recently.

Good luck.

Priscilla