I'm glad someone has some ethical sense in them. Even
if I did'nt like or need whatever I received, I sure
would'nt sell it at some ridiculous price. What
disturbs me are the individuals who try to get free
things for the sole purpose of selling them. Lauren, I
fully understand your point of view. If I had what you
were looking for, I would be happy to send it to you
for free. Unfortunately, I don't, but thanks for your
comment.