I agree this test was very good.  The others for the CCNP track are not
however.  The BCRAN and Switching tests were not relevant to the material
being test over so save your money on those.  I'm looking at the CCPrep.com
folks for other tests.  I understand that their people go down and take the
tests every two months to see if they are in the ballpark or not.

8tun5n$jdt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8tun5n$jdt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...