Lucent is a great company to work for, but as you mentioned there is still a
lot of travel. I was interviewing for a job that required 80% travel. I f you
can handle all the traveling the job is worth it. They give you stock options,
training on everything, and at least a 10% ( annual salary ) a year.

Todd