Achieving symmetric traffic flow in this situation will be challenging (using BGP).
Without seeing your configs and getting a better feel for the network I could suggest
you move toward an asymmetric scenario.  Simply run HSRP into your own LAN and allow
all outbound to flow out one line, and set a MED value to direct inbound traffic to
the other.  If you have similar inbound and outbound flows, this will work alright.
It will provide you with redundancy at a cost of maximizing your bandwidth use.
Alternatively, you could sacrifice a little redundancy and aggregate the two T'1s with
MLPPP.

I would opt for the first scenario myself.    However, your network could be more
complex than this and other options may likely be viable.

Pete