The second time around was a cinch!  (I failed it the first time with a
66%. )  I studied for a couple more weeks and took it again this morning
and passed with an 84%.  Both times I only had about 5 minutes left on the
clock when I was finished.

The first time, I had done really well in only 3 areas where I'd spent the
majority of my time studying.  This time around, I studied only in the
areas I had done poorly in before.   It really showed.   I scored 100% in
three areas and over 90% in three others.  (And, the areas that I skipped
reviewing this time around did not suffer much from lack of review, either.)

I just needed a little more time for all the pieces to settle into
place.  Now, it's off to the Lab!!!

Norma Schutt
(no shut)