Hey group,
        As some of you recall my last post, I just passed my BSCN. I am now
moving onto the BCRAN. For the Switching and Routing 2.0 tests I have used
CiscoPress + Exam Cram books to get the passing grade. I really like the exam
cram's for touch ups on these tests but I have read in many places that the
remote access exam cram does not make the grade. I'm wondering if anybody has
used this book and whether or not it is a good tool to add to the CiscoPress
BCRAN. If not, should I use the CiscoPress BCRAN alone, or are there other
good b0oks/materials to go along with it. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA, 1/2-NP (close, very close...)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    "Even if I knew I had only 1 more week to live, I would still schedule
my CCIE lab. I would just have to work a little harder I guess. After all,
without any goals in life, I'm dead already."
                                          ~Mark Zabludovsky~