It is more important to become better than becoming younger... you get older every
day... but, do you get better everyday?

-----Original Message-----
From:   tony [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Lunes 13 de Noviembre de 2000 08:00 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Don't ask "who is the youngest CCXX?" again,please

Hi,all,
      I don't think these questions make sense.I am 18, I have worked
in  a Cisco Partner for about 3 years, and I've got my ccnp/dp.I am
not the youngest, and I don't want to be the youngest, I want to be
the best, of course maybe I can't. But I will try my best to be the
best, not try my best to be the youngest. Further more, certification
is just certification, no certification can reflect one's knowledge
entirely.If someone got his/her certification older than you,can we
affirm his ability  is worse than you now or in the future,of course
NOT. Everyone knows,ten years ago, no one is CCIE!!!
     Just my two cents, but I've seen too many "youngest " questions
here, I just want to pay more attention on the technology.