Take $200 and invest in Cisco Press books.
Take $500 and invest in some rack time.
Take the remaining $2000 and use it to pay for attempts at the exams. That's
5 attempts per exam.

You are bound to pass each one on the first or second attempt, saving you
hundreds of dollars over the StupidCertify method.

My humble 2 cents...