I just finished reading the same book. I find it covers quite a
lot of design topics which I think they shouldn't be in this
course since it's a CCNP exam, not CCDP.

I also have very limited access to Cisco switches. Does anyone
know whether this exam is product specific?

I think there are also errors in this book but I can't seem to
find the errata sheet. Could anyone give the URL?

Thanks in advance.