I am starting work on my CCNP and will be purchasing lab equipment. I would like to start a studygroup in Madison Wisconsin and also provide people access to my lab. My plan would be something like this; Once a week have a group study where we can talk about topics and work out some senarios in the lab. The rest of the week you can purchase lab time where it's all hands on (you can tear down and rebuild the routers). You can do what you want during your lab times or run some scenarios. I hope to have a lab consisting of 3-4 ethernet and 2 token ring routers, a couple of switches (hopefully a Cat5K?!) and a PIX box. If all goes well, I would add ATM and Voice equipment. I would also set up the lab for internet users to telnet/term serv in for when users are not there working (mainly during normal work hours and late night). I'm not looking to make money, just re-coup some money for the lab investment and get myself and some fellow Madisonians certified. If anyone in the Madison area is interested, please email me and I will keep you informed on whats going on. I hope to have this up and running by Feb 1, 2001. Also if anyone has suggestions for the lab, please let me know. I would also like to offer free lab time to those people who send me scenarios, but that will be a little later down the road. Thanks.

Collin Clark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]