According to the suggestions of the Cisco groupstudy, the Cisco Internetwork
Design of Cisco Press is good of CID exam. I am preparing CID with this
book, and also use Robert Padjen's Cisco Internetwork Design Study Guide of
Sybex to complete the study.

Sophie

8urnjc$gqf$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8urnjc$gqf$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...