Syngress (www.syngress.com) has a Security book coming out that has a
chapter dedicated to PIX, other chapters touch on subjects such as VPN etc..
Cisco Press (www.ciscopress.com) has their Security book due out in December
2000..  The PIX certification would fall under CCNP + Security.  PIX is a
part of that certification, but it doesn't revolve around it

Hope that helps
Russ..

"Langa Kentane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED].
za...