See the Read Cisco section at www.bensbookmarks.com

There are four sub sections containing most if not all the current
titles for each of the certification tracks.  Click on a title to read
the reviews.  I have found this method useful when deciding which book
to buy.

HTH
Ben

--- Timothy Metz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I normally hate to
"ditto" questions but it seems all anyone ever
> talks
> about is the CiscoPress books. Are there any worthwhile alternatives
> to the
> "bore you to death" series from CP?
>
> Tim
>

> "jennifer cribbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > I am getting ready to study for the ccdp without formal classroom
> study.
> > Could someone please let me know or offer suggestions as to the
> specific
> books
> > that I need to purchase for this.....What I would actually like to
> know is
> the
> > names of the actual books that the formal classrooms use offered by
> the
> cisco
> > academy for the ccnp curriculum.  Those are the ones I would like
> purchase.
> >

> > Any help in this would be much appreciated.
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Ben Lovegrove, CCNP (+ Security)
Redspan Solutions Ltd
http://www.redspan.com
http://www.bensbookmarks.com
Cisco: Products, Training, Jobs, Study Guides, Resources.