This question may not prove to be so difficult. I am in a discussion (a nice
way to say an arguement) and I am so hardheaded I will not let down.
  The big question is whether in an X.25 configuration when there is a
translate statement set does it indicate that when a packet coming into that
router destined for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X.121 address it will be translated to
IP's in this pool.

or

  Does the translate statement say any packets destined for this IP pool
will be translated to this X.121.

or

are we both painfully wrong?

or
are there no people working with this old decrepid technology to worry about
it?