Steve,

Maybe you should stop reading the web page and read the TO area on the
postings....
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
> >galen royce
> >Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 12:51 AM
> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Subject: CCIE written exam help [3:388]

The above was CLEARLY posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED] not your precious CCIE
lab mailing list.  Yes I will agree that it should have been posted to the
professional list and not the jobs list but who cares...it's not like there
is that many meaningful postings in the jobs group. lately 75% of them have
been about which recruiter to work with and which ones not.  I've read the
same postings 10+ times just in different words.  Even if the person posting
this did post it to the CCIE lab group maybe someone there would like the
opportunity to respond.

I subscribe to the CCIE lab mail list and have yet to take the written
test...should I be band from the list just because I am waiting to learn and
thought this was the place to do it?  Should you have the right to step up
and declare yourself GOD of the list and dictate who is and who is not
allowed to post.  Have you personally e-mailed each person spaming the
professional list with stating that this is a Cisco list and not to be used
to post spam?  When a person posts a question about Microsoft, 3Com, or
other non-Cisco related equipment and software do you take it upon yourself
to tell them that this is not the place for them to post?

The question was a valid question Galen wanted an answer not a dressing down
from a self proclaimed list owner,  I don't recall seeing a posting from the
REAL list owner saying that Galen should not post his message.

In other words. LAY OFF!!!