Peter,
Thanks for congrats. I prepared for CIPT(CM)2.4 but luckily passed the exam
which was totally on CIPT CM 3.0 which u have just talked abt and the
course. I used the official study guide of cisco regarding CIPT at the cisco
site. Moreover i got course material (instructor led) from one of my friend
at Dubai, U.A.E who had previosly attended the CIPT course over there. So
these helped me a lot. Moreover i appeared also at the Ecertification.net
site for CIPT-Installation, Support and Maintenance exam and passed that, so
that also boosted my morals. All these things helped me a lot in doing that
difficult exam about which i was doubtful of passing. I just passed it on
edge securing 722 and passing was 700 :)

Shoaib
Network Engineer
B.E.CS,MCSE,CCNA,CIPT,CCNP(one more to go)