Has anyone used the Num-Exp command? If so, how many Num-exp commands can a Cisco router handle?

We are deploying a huge VoFR network. The customer has a private numbers scheme such as 745-2345 (2345 is the extension),
Each location has 3 prefix numbers when they dial internally. But to dial outside, the extension is keeped and the front 3 digits are replaced with a real number such as 212-345-2345.

So I want to use the command
num-exp 745... 212345...

The question is, how many time can put that global command in a Cisco?  How will it affect the router?I have about 200 to 400 sites. I would rather have the PBX do what I am asking for, but customer does nto want the PBX translating the numbers.

Thanks!

Evan You - CCNA