You need the CD dated after Aug 2000.

tristan

                    "PYF"

                    <mickeypyf@us        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    a.net>               cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Cisco documentation on
Windows 2000
                    nobody@groups

                    tudy.com

                    11/16/2000

                    10:20 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "PYF"

Carmelo,

I do got the same problem on my WIN98 (Chinese Version)!!!! How can we
resolve that????

Rgds,
PYF

8v0olk$sg7$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8v0olk$sg7$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...