I second you on that.
Boson has much better price, service and quality.
For $29.00 I get over 200 questions, answers, explanation why that answer is
the correct and in most cases, a link to where you can get more information.
And, their practice tests covers the whole range of Cisco certification from
CCNA to CCIE.

A. Strobel