Hi guys,
i am planning to take and pass the ccnp exams in a three weeks.
I already passed the ACRC exam. I am planning to buy all four of the ccprep
preparation for ccnp. Can anybody tell me if it is worthed, especially if
you consider the fact that they are expensive($257).
Also, can somebody give me more details about what they offer, for example
how many questions or tests they have for each ccnp exam.
Thanks a lot and good luck for everybody taking the cisco exams.