Title: RE: Free Book
Thanks for the clarification
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 2:28 PM
Subject: RE: Free Book

Yes; you will periodically see these types of offers from Cisco. They also occasionally offer books on various technologies for free. If you have a CCO login, most of the registration fields are filled out for you; if you click the Guest button you have to enter the information yourself. Either way, there's a free book on it's way to you!

- Don