Know your stuff. They grill ya pretty good on BGP,
OSPF, IS-IS, ATM, MPLS if your familiar with it, some
SONET/STS stuff and probably will hit on other
technolgies (Frame Relay, PPP, security, etc). Having
experience in a core/ISP backbone environment is a
plus. I interviewed with them awhile back and did
well. They are a good group of people.

--- "Aaron J. Moreau-Cook (Cisco Account)"