Your doing OSPF through a NAT translation? If you send
me your Cisco/Bay configs I can take a look at them.
Send me the log off the Bay as well (save log
<filename>) at TI/telnet/console prompt.

What version of code on the Bay? NAT can be the
problem here since theres a # of issues involved with
NAT and depending on the version of BayRS...

For OSPF without NAT between Bay/Cisco it should be
fine. Make sure on the Bay you set the OSPF Interface
MTU to match the Cisco MTU else you will have
problems.

As for OSPF and NAT (have never tried it or worked on
network doing it yet). OSPF does multicast updates by
default and perhaps they make it through the NAT
translation the first time and possibly something with
NAT causing the OSPF adjanceny to not stay full. You
might be better off configuring a static NAT mapping
and specifying a neighbor statement for OSPF on both
routers to make the OSPF traffic unicast (which may
work better with NAT).