Just my $0.02

I have the book...have used the book and it's probably worth the money
if your experience is somewhat limited or perhaps deep in certain areas
and shallow in others.  It's very basic though...it introduces you to
many commands and appropriate show and debugs to make sure you've got
things right.  It gets you started but won't get you to the finish line
alone.

I wish I could tell what would but I'm still running in that direction
myself.  Let you know when I get there.   Frank