You'd have a virtual interface for mutlilinked BRIs which you could look at
instead.  For a snapshot at any given time, use the txload / rxload numbers
(a bit of a pain to work with as they're based on 255 not 100, but still
doable):  4 64kb BRIs with 140 txload = 140 /255 * (4 * 64) = 140.5kb/s
(hehee, I cheated and used something equal to 256 to begin with).  Something
harder, perhaps would be 2 56kb BRIs with 30 rxload = 30 /255 * (2 * 56) =
~13kb/sec.

Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+ (CCNP/DP underway, BCSN & BCMSN
down, 4 to go)