Ben, I think that you misunderstood what Juan was saying. He said that he
failed the COLT practice test, not the real Cisco exam. Anyone can fail the
COLT tests because most of them are just plain terrible, as has been
attested to many others who have had no problems with the actual Cisco exams
but could not do well on the COLT tests.

Don't use your results on the COLT tests to determine whether you are ready
for the real exam.

JMHO

MLC