OK, I have a discussion going on in the office about what a full BGP session
is going to do to our Internet bandwidth and memory.

Right now I have 2 T1s from two providers, one from PSI and one from Epoch,
and am getting partial routes from both.  I get 6505 prefixes from PSI and
1238 from Epoch.  We are running a 7206 NPE150 with 128 Meg of Ram.  I am
looking at getting full routes from one or both providers.

I am getting conflicting feedback about what getting  full routes will do to
our bandwidth and memory.  One says it will kill us and another says no
problem.

Any real world experiences and feedback would be appreciated...

Don