From: Tammy Slater [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 2:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Scripts for IOS upgrades

All,
We support over 500 components and different models of Cisco hardware.  We need
      to upgrade IOS levels in a fast way.
I would imagine using some type of script with checks and balances would do the
      trick.

Has any one used such a creature...?
Where could I find a creature like this as fast,  as fast can be...?

Thanks in advance for your help.