To CiscoStudy Group,

I think any help in whatever form is necessary whatever the content in networking or telecommunications, be it old or new.
I am certified in atm , and that may be a big deal to some.
But I will tell you from 17 YEARS of experience in the electronic engineering field that only experience, people willing to help you learn, and the ability of a "KIND-HEARTED" Individual may will get you through the tough times, anywhere,anytime, and under any circumstances!!!..... I personnally would enjoy recieving the book in my e-mail. Also would like to send documentaion of my own to the group when needed. Any comments welcome. Any disagreements all I have to say is this-you are going to have to learn to share knowledge and work together as a team or professional individuals to stay in the networking field where-ever you go.

Roy