Chuck,

        Don't worry about it.  Anyone who is truly in prep mode for the CCIE lab
knows exactly how you feel.  After spending months using every spare moment
preparing for my lab, I can guarantee you I've snapped at people for a lot
less.  Only those who are in true prep mode (or those who have been through
it  - and been successful) can possibly understand the amount of work it
takes to get through it.  I agree with your sentiments, it's not for
slackers, and those who are not willing to spend the time to get the answers
for themselves should not even consider wasting their time (or Cisco's) in
pursuit of the CCIE cert.  Just keep in mind that the number of CCIE
wanna-be's outnumber CCIE's 10-1.

Keep struggling forward!!

Louie

> Whatever my personal situation, and the situations of certain others
around
> me, it is not right for me to vent on individuals, or on the list itself,
> for whatever reason.
>
> So, Mr. H. Pun, please accept my sincere apology for my unkind remarks.
Best