1st question

Any security issues with ATM?...i know it kinda acts like a VPN (and
those are pretty secure), but should i be running IPSEC or some other
type of encryption>>?
3661's latest IOS on a dedicated OC3?/...im thinking what if some1
vampire taps the line??..can they see the data??..

2nd question

I need to hack into my companys router (they want me to attempt
it)...any hacking scripts or holes i should be looking for?..there on a
3700 i beleive with 2500's on the wan for the branch offices...ios
10.0....maybe...lol...maybe even lower...

3rd question

We have a checkpoint firewall...most "up to date" software revision (
thats what my boss says, but i dont believe him..lol )...any
holes?...anything i can hack with??...progs and such....

thanks..
Deepak

ps. Im not a hacker.....i know you all are thinking that...hehehm, also
any links or sites with this type of info would be nice....