Windows 2000.  It's never had a problem before.  I use Tera Term Pro on an
average of a dozen routers a week, no problems.  I tested both apps on 3
other routers, no problems.  It's not the laptop, the rollover, or the db9
(I tried 2 of each, both worked fine on the other routers).  Also, I was
originally using the AUX on a 3640 to talk to the 804 CON, which also won't
talk to it anymore. For now, I've put the 3640 AUX on a 2610, where it's
working fine.  I know it's something on the 804 side, I just need some ideas
to try with it.  Flow control is a good suggestion, but I tried a few random
settings with it as well (on both hardware and xon/xoff), no real luck, but
I only tried each 2-3 times with different baud rates (9600, 115200, and
something random).  I'll probably end up getting out a pen and paper and
right down every single setting and try each.  Only other thing I can thing
of is that the uart got fried or something, dunno.  Sorry, just a bit
frazzled on the whole thing, plus I'm sitting for my BCRAN tomorrow
morning (if I can schedule a last minute test first thing in the morning).

Jason Roysdon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jason.artoo.net/