Can anyone tell me why I need to care about SNA, IPX, Token Ring, or ATM WAN
Switches in the CID Exam?

I was very disappointed in this exam, I've been reading this exam sucked. It
really sucked when almost 20% of the questions were SNA, 20% were Token
Ring.... I had a few ATM WAN Switches, but I have never needed or seen one
before. Working at a content provider I don't have the luxury to order a
strand of fiber and try to make a ATM network off of it.

Question:

What is the backplane of the BGX ATM Switch Have?
a) 9.6 gbps
b) 1.2 gbps
c) 45 mbps
d) I have never seen a BGX ATM Switch before.

Lame... Lame... Lame...

I'll be retaking this exam on Monday.

Score: 500/1000, 650 needed to pass.