I have a Rack of 5 routers setup for access from the Internet.  You will
have console access to each individual router through reverse telnet I
setup.  It works well, and allows you to configure up to 8 routers from 1
telnet session over the internet.

I will cut people a great deal, because I don't have any customers yet, and
I'm really looking for feedback to put on my website.  The price I am asking
for is way below market price for this service.  The special price is $50
for 5 days of access(they do not have to be consecutive days).  I will give
anyone an extra 24 hours of access for each individual referral.  Also, if
you sign up, and use all of your time, but I do not have more customers
ready to go, I will extend your access for FREE for helping me out.  If you
want to ensure you get what you pay for, I will setup an auction on EBay and
you can buy it.  I would not want to hurt my great rating at EBay.

 I accept payments via Paypal(Visa/Mastercard) or check, and will provide 30
minutes of free access, so you know it's for real, and make sure it works.
Here's a look at one of the rack designs.
http://members.home.net/nkolevar/Auctions/112000_RackDesign4IGRPRIPLab.jpg

I have 5 labs completed so far.  Primarily they are CCNA Basics for User
Interface, Setting up interfaces ...etc, but you are welcome to them.  I
also have an advanced setup which walks you through setting up a Cisco
Router to simulate a Frame Relay switch.  My configuration will allow you to
emulate a 4 site frame relay network, and test backup solutions.

If interested please send me an email.  Again, I am looking for feedback in
return for the low cost.
Thanks.

Jason