From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Dennis Laganiere
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 11:55 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: 2509 vr. 2511

I want to buy a terminal server for my CCIE home lab, but other then
number
of devices that can be supported, is there any other differences between
the
two, and how much should I expect to pay for either one (and if you've
got a
good deal on one, let me know that too :-). Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks in advance for your help...
        - Dennis