I seen some routers have one IP but 6 sub-interfaces configured
to server different VLANs or segments. Different segment's default
gateway mapped to Router sub-int address, for e.g. segment 1's default
gateway will be 1.1, segment 2's DG will be 2.1 and so on..
So correct me if I am wrong Router can have one Physical the one you can see

but it can have more than one sub-interfaces just like logical or
virtual address meaning 192.1.1.1, 192.1.2.1 and so one..

Thanks everyone.

Inamul