I think hardest or worst tests for me are the ones I already know the most
about in general (like this).  Then, I memorize the exact syntax less, I
skim more, etc., etc.  Anyway, I feel I did pretty good, but of course could
have done better and known more on nitty-gritty stuff (but it's all stuff I
could find in 1-2 minutes with a quick web search, or even fast with a
'command ?' in IOS).

WAN Design                84%
Network Fundamentals      87%
Bridging and/or Switching 83%
WAN Protocols             76%
Network Protocols         75%
Cisco Fundamentals         0%
Network Security         100%

I can't believe I bombed the Cisco Fundamentals (I know my IOS
debug/troubleshooting stuff, but just not the answers they wanted to hear, I
guess).

Tons of FR & PPP/DDR stuff.  Minimal X.25 stuff (very lame simplistic
stuff).  A lot of 'fill in the blanks' but they give you a huge list of
commands to pick from (which makes it way to easy if you even have a clue
what the command is).  I think the BCSN exam was better when it came to fill
in the blanks, as they gave 2-4 commands that looked close in the list, with
most of them being bogus.

CIT will hopefully be later this week, and CCDA next week if I can get back
on schedule (I'm supposed to be off on vacation this week.  Hah, yeah
right).

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+