Hi!

> Because I can't find definite answers in the material I have, I wanted
> to post it in a form of a question and see what you all think.

> What are not features in fast etherchannel.
> a-load balancing
> b-full duplex
> c-up to six interfaces bundled
> d-hsrp
> e-fault tolerant

c & d,

because EtherChannel improves both performance and availability. It gives
additional bandwidth, by bandling up to 4  (2x or 4x) continuous for
"simple" switches,
or up to 8x non-coninuous on Catalyst 6000 both FEC or GEC interfaces,
or 12 or 24 FEC on Catalyst 5000 and 5500 Series.

---
 WBW, xander
 CCNP+Voice, CCIE very soon :-)