I think if you are already a ccna 1.0 and take all CCNP 2.0 you are a CCNP
2.0
Duck
----- Original Message -----
From: Andre' Paree-Huff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Denis A. Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: CCNA 1.0 to 2.0

If you have a CCNA v1 you will be a CCNA until your recert comes up in 2 or
3 years from the date you certified.
if you are a CCNA v1 and you go and acquire a CCNP (either all v1, all v2 or
a mix) you will be a CCNP v1 and your CCNA and CCNP certification will be
active until your recert comes up in 3 years.  At that point you will have
to recert to keep your certification, I have not heard if you will still be
called a CCNA v1 or what.

André Paree-Huff
A+, ASE, CCDA, CCNP
MCSE+I, NET+, I-NET+