No no , it would all be with the blessing of the Company IT standards, who
would continue to apply their stringent standards to the main org, while
allowing the sub orgs their own flexibility but With access to the corporate
net.

(I would imagine common in a company with a research dept.)

sorry I did not express this so clearly

tayta

C96EA0C60B1DD311809300902778728201164296@fs5_mail">news:C96EA0C60B1DD311809300902778728201164296@fs5_mail...