From: cslx
Newsgroups: groupstudy.cisco
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 6:21 PM
Subject: something need to know about ccsi

When i was pursuing CCNP, it is needed to answer questions before every
exam. one of these question is " Is this test for CCSI certification?"
I had no idea what a ccsi is and had no interests in it, so my answere was
"no", 4 times totally.
later i knew what it is but i think my english speaking is so poor so that
one would help me much.
however I kind of think that might not be a bad idea to get one more
certification. so I want to know more about ccsi.
anyone can drop some advie about it?