Sounds to me like a older version.

I got 3.0, 100 questions, and 2 hours to pass. Some Windows, but again lots
of SNA.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Craig Columbus
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 1:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What is the current (non-beta) 640-025 CID version?

Just got back from the CID exam ...I'm wondering if I got the correct
version.
The official Cisco exam objectives list shows CID 3.0.  My test report
score sheet shows CID 2.0.
There were NO Stratacom questions on my test, NO windows networking
questions, and MANY MANY MANY
SNA questions.  Test was 2 hours, 158 questions, passing set at 80% (I was
very close, but SNA killed me).
I called Cisco and the lady on the phone said she thought the current
version was 2.0, but that she'd have to escalate it and have someone call
me back.
Did I get an old version of the exam or were the questions I got just the
luck of the draw?