I find the stuff on the Cisco CD that comes with any Cisco device has the most useful
study materials on it.  Whilst often being hard to read it covers all areas.

Other areas such as examcram.com and informit.com also have good stuff.  Informit
actually send you off to a cisco info section that is also good.

Keep smilin' and good luck.

Teunis
Tasmania
Australia