You could compare the outlines for the two exams as well:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/pdf/clsc.pdf
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/pdf/bcmsn.pd

The entire exam PDF directory is readable, so you can do this for other
exams as well:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/pdf/

Unfortunately, the new exam outlines give even less detail compared to the
old, so using both outlines is a good way to go for more detail as to what
they're looking for when they give an item.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+